Performance – Usability
In this section, the user can check the accessibility issues and performance of their website.
Summary of UX, accessibility and performance report page
The provided web page URLs for the domain are reviewed. The report on passed and failed audits are provided depending upon WCAG 2.1 and Section 508 standards.
Usability – UX and Accessibility score
Passed and Failed Audit report
- This report also provides recommendations for making Web content more accessible to people with disabilities.
- It provides page health summary and also gives the result on URL efficiency by checking the accessibility of the web pages.
Usability – Page health Summary
Usability – URL
- It also checks and provides the result on On-page SEO HTML elements, Social Media presence, and content metrics like Text Compression and mobile-friendliness.
Usability – HTML elements
Usability – Social
Usability – Content
- This section provides the total number of internal links and external links present on the website.
Usability – Links
It also checks on the Security Coherence check (SSL (HTTPS) enabled).
Usability – Security
- This report also verifies AMP compliance metrics (Accelerated mobile page) by checking whether the performance of your HTML page on mobile devices is optimal.
Usability – AMP check
- This report also talks about the performance metrics like Image optimization, Page size, page speed and loading time, Effective browser cache settings, Minify script metrics, and render-blocking scripts.
Usability – Performance
- The reports (Detailed and Summarized report) can be downloaded as a PDF document for further analysis.
Usability – PDF download
- There may be a difference in the result between the Elite Site Optimizer's performance-based report and Manual Google Lighthouse results. There are lots of features contributing to the performance of web pages. Even though there hasn't been a change to the webpage, the performance scores are likely to change depending on the basic changeability in web and network technologies. Please refer to the reference link related to this: https://developers.google.com/web/tools/lighthouse/variability
- Sometimes the Accessibility score may be displayed as 0 for many web page URLs even when the web page's accessibility score is good when checking manually with Google Lighthouse as there are possibilities like the Google Lighthouse would have returned Accessibility result as a question mark "?" when the ESO Application was trying to fetch data through Google Lighthouse API functions. So, as a result, Accessibility is displayed as 0 for many web page URLs. Please refer to the reference link related to this: https://isotropic.co/google-pagespeed-lighthouse-score-is-a-question-mark/