Site Audit and page health features help the user understand the impact levels of SEO parameters for the website and also for a specific page.
- This report provides a summary of all the On-page SEO issues of the website with severity and occurrences.
- SEO parameters can be prioritized and categorized according to your organization’s marketing strategies in the site audit settings.
- It also provides Site metrics like Images available, H1 tag available and backlinks available in your domain.
- It also tracks internal links metrics which will give information about the total count of errors like broken error links (4xx type of links) and server error links (5xx type of links) found in the web site.
- Weekly email notifications for on-page SEO errors and potential usability issues are sent to the registered email id.
- There are visually compelling Bar graph and Pie chart displayed for an easier understanding of the comparison data.
By Severity– When clicking on the ‘By Severity’ chart option, the current Severity based percentage pie chart comparison will be displayed.
By Issues– Clicking on this option displays an issue-based chart for the SEO elements.
By Severity pie chart:
By Issues graph:
- Page health report provides a summary of On-page SEO issues for individual pages on the website with their severity and occurrences.
- It helps in tracking SEO On-page issues for the URLs provided by the user in URL management.
- SEO parameters can be categorized according to your organization’s marketing strategies in page health settings.