How is the Regression report useful to the user?
- Regression helps users compare the SEO audit data between production (live) vs. staging (UAT or development) website. This feature will be helpful for Webmasters and SEO Analysts.
- The user can also compare the historical SEO audit data of their PRODUCTION website with the latest data. The historical data will be available from the date of the first crawl of the domain.
- This report helps users check on-page SEO issues in the STAGING environment itself to ensure SEO error-free deployment.
- Clicking on the metrics count value navigates to the respective metrics detailed report of the selected date report. (Ex: Clicking on Missing Alt tag count navigates to the On-Page Crawl Data – Missing Alt tag detailed report for the selected domain and selected date report)
- There are two visually compelling Bar graph displayed for an easier understanding of the comparison data.
When clicking on the ‘By Severity’ chart option, the current Severity based bar chart comparison will be displayed.
By Severity graph
Clicking on this option displays an issue-based chart comparing the reports selected.
By Issue graph